chisels and things
First up is a Woodcraft  high speed steel 1/2 inch bowl gouge. The handle doesn't show much if any wear and the blade length is 10 inches. The over all length is 24 inches. Asking $50 plus shipping.

Next up is a set of 4 Robert Sorby mortising chisels. The sizes are 1/4- 6mm, 3/8- 10mm. 1/2-13 mm and 5/8-16 mm.  The 5/8 chisel is the only one that shows any attempt at resharpening all of the others still have the original grind. The steel length is 7 5/8  and the overall lenght is 14 1/2 inches. The largest diameter of the handle is 2". These chisels are not for the faint hearted. Also included is what I believe to be a 20 ounce mallet. The head diameter measures 3 1/2 inches . I am asking $135 for all 5 pieces plus shipping. I will throw in the canvas roll also.

And lastly is a 2' socket firmer chisel and a 7/8" corner socket chisel. The usable lenght of the firmer chisel is 8" and the overall lenght is 16 5/8". THe usuable lenght on the corner chisel is 7" and the overall length is 
14/1/2 " The firmer chisel has never even been tried to be sharpened and I am not sure about the corner chisel, I don't think so but I can't say for sure. Also included is a Crown mallet. I am not sure about the weight but it measures 2 1/2 inches across the bead. Asking $175 for all 3 pieces.  Just for informational purposes only, a  2" Pinnacle socket firmer chisel lists for $174.99 by its self.

Attached Files Image(s)