<<SOLD>>Wednesday Blue Light Special..tiny sash mortice chisel
This is a vintage Buck Brothers in almost  new condition..about as "mint" as it can be....no apologies with this one!..Great size for niggling out those small dovetails or mortices...smallest I have ever seen..measures about 3/32" at the cutting edge..selling it for $25.00 which includes shipping...USA sales only {sorry}..Paypal F&F..First PM with the magic words, "I'll take it:...
Big Grin
Thanks for looking...

[Image: fullsizeoutput-372.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack,
I'll take it!

Lonnie
There needs to be a "Jack just posted a blue light special" alert to my cell phone.

Seriously, Jack always puts up a good deal that a lot of time, I "need" to own.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(03-20-2019, 12:20 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Jack,
I'll take it!

Lonnie

You got it Lonnie, and thank you..

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(03-20-2019, 02:30 PM)Martin S. Wrote: There needs to be a "Jack just posted a blue light special" alert to my cell phone.

Laugh
Laugh Thanks Martin..
Winkgrin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(03-20-2019, 02:30 PM)Martin S. Wrote: There needs to be a "Jack just posted a blue light special" alert to my cell phone.

I agree with you Martin.  When I get rich I will have Pop pre email me so see if I want it first and pretty sure you guys will never see a Blue Light Special again.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Jack,
Received the chisel and I have to tell you it's a sweet little guy!

Lonnie
(03-25-2019, 01:06 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Jack,
Received the chisel and I have to tell you it's a sweet little guy!

Lonnie
Glad you like the little guy, Lonnie...thank you...Don't put your eye out with it....
Crazy
Laugh

Get off my lawn !
Upset

If that had been a socket style, it may have been mine, if I'd have seen it first, pops....
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-25-2019, 09:58 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: If that had been a socket style, it may have been mine, if I'd have seen it first,  pops....

A few years ago you could have seen the complete set of 12 Stanley 750 socket chisels Son..., Including the 1/8" chisel...I sold them here...forgot who bought them..
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset