Guys Help me out I forgot who I owe $$
(03-25-2019, 12:54 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: You are some funny guys.   If I won a billion I would share it if you had a purpose for it like me.

My million dollars would go to support the elderly.

There are two of us, and 1 million would do nicely.

Keep up the good work, Arlin, and don't forget to laugh. It's good for all of us.
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
(03-29-2019, 12:33 PM)Jim Waldron Wrote: My million dollars would go to support the elderly.  

There are two of us, and 1 million would do nicely.  

Keep up the good work, Arlin, and don't forget to laugh.  It's good for all of us.

I know they meant it as a joke and laughed at it and hence the remark.  Thank you for reminding me tho in case I did not.
Yes
Yes .

There are all kinds of people who want to do good things and can not get the funds.   For us it is a Catch 22 on getting the Non Profit license.  We need now $1200 and no one wants to donate until we are a non profit and we can not be a non profit until we get money to pay for it. 
Crazy
Crazy

Kind of funny how things work.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.