Secret Santa
Exclamation    
All,

It's time to turn over the reigns to someone else.  I've got a trip planned this year that would be right in the middle of the SS season. This happened once before and I don't think it was a positive situation.

Unfortunately, I'm also leaving for a trip on 31 Mar for 45 days or so.

So, if I can't hand this over before then, I will repost when I get back.

Please PM me if you are interested in taking over as "Santa's Elf"...

Thanks!
Santa's Elves
  Re: Secret Santa by Santa's_Elves (All, It's time to...)
(03-20-2019, 04:47 PM)Santa Wrote: All,

It's time to turn over the reigns to someone else.  I've got a trip planned this year that would be right in the middle of the SS season. This happened once before and I don't think it was a positive situation.

Unfortunately, I'm also leaving for a trip on 31 Mar for 45 days or so.

So, if I can't hand this over before then, I will repost when I get back.

Please PM me if you are interested in taking over as "Santa's Elf"...

Thanks!

I wish I could,

Just thinking here after reading it again isn't this in September - December event and not April or May or June??
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
Hai der!

Time for another poke.

Am looking for someone to take over as the Secret Santa. I'm going to be out of town for most of September and a good chunk of October, which is the prime Secret Santa season.

Please PM me if you are interested in taking over the reigns and we can take about the details.

cheers
Santa's Elves
Okay guys. Seriously. I won't be able to support the SS this year. So, if it is desired to happen, someone needs to pony up and take it over.

PM me!
Santa's Elves
Hi everyone. A new Secret Santa team of 2 Woodnetters will be taking over the reigns shortly. They will make an announcement once all the reindeer are appropriately lined up. Thanks to them for jumping in.

It's been fun doing this the past three years, but my travel schedule has just gotten out of hand and feel it's best handled by someone who can devote proper attention to the process.

cheers!

chris
Santa's Elves
Thank you so much for those who volunteered.  Yes Yes
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.