Jet JWBS-15 setup issue
I am longtime owner of INCA 2 wheel Bandsaw.  Just purchased the Jet 15" JWBS-15.  I am stuck trying to make blade (new 3/4" Timberwolf ) parallel  to miter slot.  Jet tech are helpful but to no avail.  Slot isn't perfectly square to edge, off by 1/16th over 16" length of table.  All guides, thrust and tracking are spot on.  The best I can attain is  2/32" off.
Has anyone had problem making blade parallel to slot with their machine?  I will pursue further with Jet but want to eliminate user error.  I live in Suffolk county Long Island NY if anyone is willing to help. 
Thanks very much for any tips or assistance.
Ron
Here is a YouTube video of Michael Fortune doing exactly that (blade parallel to slot).  He does it by adjusting the bolts that hold the table to the trunnions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNdrkmx6ehI&t=330s

Mike
(03-24-2019, 03:27 PM)Zee Wrote: I am longtime owner of INCA 2 wheel Bandsaw.  Just purchased the Jet 15" JWBS-15.  I am stuck trying to make blade (new 3/4" Timberwolf ) parallel  to miter slot.  Jet tech are helpful but to no avail.  Slot isn't perfectly square to edge, off by 1/16th over 16" length of table.  All guides, thrust and tracking are spot on.  The best I can attain is  2/32" off.
Has anyone had problem making blade parallel to slot with their machine?  I will pursue further with Jet but want to eliminate user error.  I live in Suffolk county Long Island NY if anyone is willing to help. 
Thanks very much for any tips or assistance.
Ron

Do like Ohio Mike suggests. I never adjust the fence to the drift of the blade. The fence stays parallel to the miter slots. Under the table there are two locking knobs or something similar. My G1073 has two knobs that I loosen enough to move the table. I take a steel rule like from a combination square and place it along side of the blade, make sure the rule is not interfered with the teeth set. A small magnet can be used to keep the rule against the blade while you adjust the table. I tap the table with a wood mallet til the table slots look parallel to the blade. The rule helps with this . You can measure the distance to the edge of the slot at each end of the rule, I just sight it myself. If it looks parallel to me then I lock the knobs and make a cut against the fence with scrap wood. Seems to always work for me.
mike