Band saw boxes
Very nice work.  I really like the oval shaped one.  The grain pattern really attracts attention.
(03-27-2019, 07:27 AM)stav Wrote: Very nice work.  I really like the oval shaped one.  The grain pattern really attracts attention.

Thanks!
That is 2x8 doug fir.
It does make really nice boxes.
Really interesting stuff and quite artistic too
(03-27-2019, 09:46 AM)jasfrank Wrote: Really interesting stuff and quite artistic too

Thanks!
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
You did a great job on both the cutting, wood selection and looks.  I have been wanting to do this with the vets for a few years and will have to get some of your templates to use.

Also Welcome.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I’m making my first bandsaw box. Do you line drawers?
(03-27-2019, 12:43 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: You did a great job on both the cutting, wood selection and looks.  I have been wanting to do this with the vets for a few years and will have to get some of your templates to use.

Also Welcome.

Thank you!

I don't have any templets.  I do most everything
free hand.  Let me know what you want and
I'll see what I can do for you.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
(03-28-2019, 05:15 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: I’m making my first bandsaw box.  Do you line drawers?

Cool.
Cool   Do you have any pics?

I use sheets of adhesive back felt 
from the hobby store.

[Image: Odhg1IM.jpg]

[Image: CVM3sVr.jpg]
It works ok.
I need to get started w/flocking.
It looks much more professional.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
(03-28-2019, 05:15 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: I’m making my first bandsaw box.  Do you line drawers?

Flocking
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
Nice boxes draftin.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.