plastic screen corners
In process of replacing 5 window screens.   The metal frames have these plug in window screen corners that slide into frame and make a 90 deg. corner.  These frames are out of a storage building and what I need is corners that measure 3/8 x 1/4.  Box stores and also e-bay only have size 5/16x3/4 far to large.  Anyone have a clue as where to look?
Regards, Bill
Try these guys

www.strybuc.com
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
These seem to go by the metal frame size, not the dimensions of the corner piece.   LINK  looks like Menards carries a lot if you have one in your area.   Roly
(03-31-2019, 04:33 PM)Roly Wrote: These seem to go by the metal frame size, not the dimensions of the corner piece.   LINK  looks like Menards carries a lot if you have one in your area.   Roly

Another LINK for the size I think you need.   The tang is 3/8 x 1/4 Roly
(03-31-2019, 04:38 PM)Roly Wrote: Another LINK for the size I think you need.   The tang is 3/8 x 1/4    Roly

Thanks for sending the info,  they are now on order.

Regards, Bill
Smile