Lighting question for the mental heavyweights
I put a set of lights on the canopy of my back porch.Ii have them on a timer where they burn a few hours and turn off at 11pm. How can I have them come back on for a couple hours before sunrise and turn off?
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
Use a timer with multiple programmable cycles.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Pretty sure this timer will do what you want. Mount on the switch box.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(03-31-2019, 04:30 PM)messmaker Wrote: I put a set of lights on the canopy of my back porch.Ii have them on a timer where they burn a few hours and turn off at 11pm. How can I have them come back on for a couple hours before sunrise and turn off?

Take a look at your timer. You more than likely have the capability to do what you want. If you still have the instructions and if you do not look it up on google or show photo here. Probably just a matter of setting some pins unless it is electronic and then it more than likely can be done.
John T.
(04-01-2019, 12:32 AM)JTTHECLOCKMAN Wrote: Take a look at your timer. You more than likely have the capability to do what you want. If you still have the instructions and if you do not look it up on google or show photo here. Probably just a matter of setting some pins unless it is electronic and then it more than likely can be done.

I think I would need a second set of pins for the timer I am using. I have an electronic timer that may work but it is worthless without the instructions which I have not been able to locate around the house or find on line.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
I have this $8.00 timer and it will cycle on/off as often as you want in 30 minute increments.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035G...UTF8&psc=1

[Image: 81nl5Ngkq3L._SX522_.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Do you have a picture of the pins?  I know I have a few varieties that I could spare a set or two.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.