incra's LS-TS fence on my Craftman 22124
Hi all

Can anyone tell me if me if the Incra LS-TS fence will be compatible with my Craftsman 22124 table. Has anyone in the forum ever used that combination?

Thanks
Mikey
Your saw should have a standard sized table and the Incra fence fits on all standard table saws, so you should be good with that setup.  I have never seen the pair together, but a friend of mine had the Incra fence on his unisaw and it worked great.
(04-01-2019, 12:06 AM)mikey2222 Wrote: Hi all

Can anyone tell me if me if the Incra LS-TS fence will be compatible with my Craftsman 22124 table. Has anyone in the forum ever used that combination?

Thanks
Mikey

https://www.incra.com/table_saw_fences-tsls_fences.html

Look for the Compatibility Chart in the will it fit my tablesaw section.
I put an Incra LS-TS on an old POS craftsman contractor  saw and it turned a POS saw into a precision machine ..... I used it for about 10 years and it worked fine .., however I recently bought a used Unisaw so I retired the contractor saw and will be selling the Incra LS-TS
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Now it's off to Incra to place an order.