Holbren Discount
(04-08-2019, 12:30 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: The discount codes are turned off because the Byrd heads are marked down and can't afford another 10%.  So, just send an email to sales@holbren.com after you place order and it will be processed manually.

Seriously? An additional 10% off the already lowest price around? That's something.
Jason

(11-22-2021, 07:39 AM)skaitrew Wrote: It's fantastic that they give discounts. I think if I need to buy something from them, I will use this code. I want to buy a coffee machine, but I'm not sure which one, but I decided to look at SPAM_LINK_REMOVED if there are discounts on coffee machines on other products in various stores like Walmart. I've wanted to buy something good for a long time so that it's easy to make coffee in the morning and the evening. Also, I have long wanted to learn how to make espresso and other types of coffee. I think this will be an excellent opportunity for me.

Spammer, don't feed the troll by clicking the link....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-22-2021, 07:39 AM)skaitrew Wrote: It's fantastic that they give discounts. I think if I need to buy something from them, I will use this code. I want to buy a coffee machine, but I'm not sure which one, but I decided to look at (deleted sales link) if there are discounts on coffee machines on other products in various stores like Walmart. I've wanted to buy something good for a long time so that it's easy to make coffee in the morning and the evening. Also, I have long wanted to learn how to make espresso and other types of coffee. I think this will be an excellent opportunity for me.

Spammer dispatched.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
It's amazing how spammers find there way into the most obscure places.
Well now I don't know which coffee machine to buy. 
Upset

But while I'm here, I ordered some replacement cutters, screws & a torque wrench from Holbren last week and they arrived impossibly fast, even with free shipping! 2 days before the initial tracking estimate I think. They even included a printout with instructions for replacing shelix cutters that proved helpful.

Class joint.