Norton stones, Lasky system and a couple other items
Cleaning out a few things - lets just say shipping is $5 no matter how much or little you buy - a couple of the items are clearly add on items.   

F&F paypal is ideal - checks are fine too. 

Brand new Norton "slim" stones which measure 8" x 1.5" x 1" -   220, 1000, 4000, 8000       $100 for the set
[Image: kDCGUYLl.jpg]
[Image: vLOSsVql.jpg]

Lansky sharpening system.  The course stone is about 1/2 worn out but the medium and fine are in good shape.  I used to sharpen my broadheads and hunting knives with this and it works excellent - $20

[Image: H3hY71pl.jpg]

Four leather spokeshave protectors.  Very nicely made - I just never used them   $8 for all of them

[Image: Rrvj6F9l.jpg]
[Image: yyFwVRwl.jpg]

Two mini planes - they are polished up nicely, and I believe rosewood and brass - they work and are very cute - SOLD

[Image: lay5ahSl.jpg]
[Image: K2Qe1LYl.jpg]
(04-03-2019, 03:30 PM)brad jansen Wrote: Cleaning out a few things - lets just say shipping is $5 no matter how much or little you buy - a couple of the items are clearly add on items.   

F&F paypal is ideal - checks are fine too. 

Brand new Norton "slim" stones which measure 8" x 1.5" x 1" -   220, 1000, 4000, 8000       $100 for the set
[Image: kDCGUYLl.jpg]
[Image: vLOSsVql.jpg]

Lansky sharpening system.  The course stone is about 1/2 worn out but the medium and fine are in good shape.  I used to sharpen my broadheads and hunting knives with this and it works excellent - $20

[Image: H3hY71pl.jpg]

Four leather spokeshave protectors.  Very nicely made - I just never used them   $8 for all of them

[Image: Rrvj6F9l.jpg]
[Image: yyFwVRwl.jpg]

Two mini planes - they are polished up nicely, and I believe rosewood and brass - they work and are very cute - $10 for both

[Image: lay5ahSl.jpg]
[Image: K2Qe1LYl.jpg]

PM sent on mini-panes