quilted maple
FrankAtl asked about some. Its only 1 1/4 thick and 14 wide
does this work for you

[url=https://www.forums.woodnet.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=50525][/url]
Probably have to pass this time Mike. I see my weekly budget for toys just arrived in the big brown truck! How long is it and what are you asking for it?
Oh, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Yeah what Frank said! That's quite a slab
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
That would make some wonderful shallow platters for turning. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-05-2019, 04:47 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That would make some wonderful shallow platters for turning. 
Yes
Yes

Yeah, I made a couple out of this board.
PM sent .....................
Frank
(04-05-2019, 07:32 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: PM sent .....................

Wood has sold.   Thanks
You are a lucky guy Frank.  I can not wait to see what you make from it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-07-2019, 03:35 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: You are a lucky guy Frank.  I can not wait to see what you make from it.

Nah, Arlin a local got it when Frank wasn't interested