quilted maple
(04-07-2019, 04:16 PM)PVW Wrote: Nah, Arlin a local got it when Frank wasn't interested

Yeah, I should have pulled the trigger when Mike gave me the chance! Been getting the stink eye from LOML about spending too much money and hesitated. What really sucks is that I specifically asked Mike to sell me some and then backed out when he offered. I won't make that mistake again!
Smile
(04-08-2019, 12:38 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Yeah, I should have pulled the trigger when Mike gave me the chance! Been getting the stink eye from LOML about spending too much money and hesitated. What really sucks is that I specifically asked Mike to sell me some and then backed out when he offered. I won't make that mistake again!
Smile

Hey Frank,don't worry about it. No harm done. If it makes you feel any better I probably shoulda just kept it