SOLD<< Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood
Here's a nice piece of olive wood....it measures 3"X3"X12" and weighs about 4.5pounds...I purchased it from Woodcraft years ago and it is heavily waxed, no cracks, chips or blems that I can see...It still has the Woodcraft price sticker on it....$49.95....Wonderful, rare wood for pens, knife scales, pistol grips, pepper mills and etc...great turning wood and takes a really fine polish...no finishing required, just buffing is sufficient..This block will make lots of pens if that is what's desired...I decided I will never get around to using it so it's got to go....Selling it for $50.00 plus $14.35 priority flat rate shipping. USA only..{sorry} Paypal only...Thanks for looking...Jack

[Image: P1020112.jpg]

[Image: P1020114.jpg]

[Image: P1020115.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Hmm Maybe make a few payments, but of my sweetheart seen it in the mail I would be hit on the head with it.  Hmm is it worth it.
Laugh
Laugh
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PM sent

"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(04-05-2019, 04:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Hmm Maybe make a few payments, but of my sweetheart seen it in the mail I would be hit on the head with it.  Hmm is it worth it.
Laugh
Laugh
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
And you would deserve it too, you bum!!!!!!
Winkgrin  
Big Grin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset