Wood.
(04-06-2019, 01:14 AM)janus frey Wrote: You just have a one track mind, dont ya.

I did mention to her that  the  "ooo ooo" sounded like she was doing an infomercial for a cheese slicer or something.

Hey...I luv wimmins....wimmins love me back..I can't help that I am a chick magnet.......somebody's gotta be....
Rolleyes  
Big Grin
BTW Table aint too shabby,,the top is georgeous!!!!
Yes

[Image: Livelong.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(04-06-2019, 07:59 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ........................
Hey...I luv wimmins....wimmins love me back..I can't help that I am a chick magnet.......somebody's gotta be....
Rolleyes  
Big Grin
BTW   Table aint too shabby,,the top is georgeous!!!!
Yes

[Image: Livelong.jpg]

They love sliding dovetails cut without a router. Huge turn-on.
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

Well done good sir 
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(04-06-2019, 08:39 PM)2beast Wrote: Well done good sir 
Cool

Thanks  Greg!

Sometimes you have to keep the tradition alive. Said it before....you can make really good dovetails with a hacksaw, a sharpened screwdriver, and a ball peen hammer.
Yes
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

Hey!!! How on earth did you manage to fall **UP** outa the basement???
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I am just wondering if she will let you use your wood.
Smirk
Smirk
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wonderful!

I'm so thrilled to see this!

How's that new saw treating you?
Peter

My "day job"
Well, here we are then.

Very nice. How does the top get attached to the cross members?
(05-14-2019, 10:36 AM)Scoony Wrote: Very nice. How does the top get attached to the cross members?

mechanically.

There are floating cleats attached to the cross pieces. If I had a picture, it would be obvious, but it's a little hard to describe.