New toilet
Need a new toilet at the weekend get away.  Mrs. has some requirements: elongated, chair height (taller), and flushes waste gone. Price is a factor.  Thoughts? Not looking to spend more than $150 if possible. Thank You in advance.
It's all good till it's no good anymore.
Love a good toilet thread.
We have these in the house:

AquaSource

They meet your price point and are ADA compliant.  Service for us has been good.

We have bought and installed six of these over the past fifteen years at our previous house and the current place.  If there's a downside to them, I think the finish on the china is probably not quite as good as toilets costing far more; hard water may leave scaling more quickly.
(04-08-2019, 06:02 AM)WxMan Wrote: We have these in the house:

AquaSource

They meet your price point and are ADA compliant.  Service for us has been good.

We have bought and installed six of these over the past fifteen years at our previous house and the current place.  If there's a downside to them, I think the finish on the china is probably not quite as good as toilets costing far more; hard water may leave scaling more quickly.

I just replaced 3 of those Aquasource dual flush toilets in my house. Wife hated them as they did not clean the bowl well when they flushed. The main issue I had were the flushing mechanism would constantly start slow leaking and replacing the washer would work for a couple months. One of these developed this slow leak only 2 years after I installed it. They don't sell parts for them either so sourcing the right part was a pain in the butt. I finally had it with dealing with them and replaced them all with the Kohler Cavata model. I know I will always be able to get parts for Kohler.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who can read binary code and those who can't.

"To be against hunting, fishing and trapping you have to be spiritually stupid." Ted Nugent
(04-07-2019, 10:58 PM)rh111 Wrote: Need a new toilet at the weekend get away.  Mrs. has some requirements: elongated, chair height (taller), and flushes waste gone. Price is a factor.  Thoughts? Not looking to spend more than $150 if possible. Thank You in advance.

I recently replaced two in my house with these, I think, they changed the name: 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/KOHLER-Highl.../202705234

I was very pleased with the units, they flush very well, and by bride like them too and she's not easy to please.  I get annoyed now when I have to sit on one of the short toilets.....  Comes with seat, hardware and wax ring.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-07-2019, 10:58 PM)rh111 Wrote: Need a new toilet at the weekend get away.  Mrs. has some requirements: elongated, chair height (taller), and flushes waste gone. Price is a factor.  Thoughts? Not looking to spend more than $150 if possible. Thank You in advance.
Why chair height, when a product like Squatty Potty sells so well?

https://www.google.com/search?q=squatty+...e&ie=UTF-8
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Also note that many modern toilets do not have clearance for hot water baseboard heaters.  If you have baseboard heaters, you need to select one that does have clearance.  They do not make it easy to make this determination.  You will have to examine the samples to be sure.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(04-08-2019, 09:04 AM)barnowl Wrote: Why chair height, when a product like Squatty Potty sells so well?

https://www.google.com/search?q=squatty+...e&ie=UTF-8

He is going the other route with a taller toilet not trying to replicate a turkish toilet. I never understood why they marketed child's toilet steps to adults. Toilets are finally at a comfortable height now instead of barely off the floor and then they sell a product to ruin that.

The best bang for the buck I have found are the toilets from Sams club. We have had them in our house for 10 years now and I put them in my parents house as well. $89 at sams club but $400 on amazon. https://www.samsclub.com/sams/het-2-piec...9570001.ip 
        Good bowl wash and the flapper is silicone and never a problem and we have extremely hard water. It is a kit with hose seal and seat. However never use a wax seal always use a silicone seal as you can't screw it up and they are reusable and they seal very well. LOMLs mom has toto Drakes in her condo and they are better but not that much better.
American Standard Cadet III in the taller height.

Last year we installed an American Standard Champion 4 because it was on sale at the time and we've been very happy.  I see it's on sale again, right now at Home Depot.

[Image: 32624098327_878003e59e_z.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/RGT2PV][/url]