New toilet
(04-08-2019, 10:36 AM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: American Standard Cadet III in the taller height.

Have three of them in our house. One elongated and one round bowl. Good toilets. The closest thing to Snipe proof I've found. Watch he sales at Home Depot.

I don't now your rough-in size but Depot sells 10" and 12". $188 at HD. It's $38 more than your budget but I think it's worth the extra couple $$$

The round bowl model is only about $120.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Anyone have experience with Mansfield toilets?
It's all good till it's no good anymore.
(04-07-2019, 10:58 PM)rh111 Wrote: Need a new toilet at the weekend get away.  Mrs. has some requirements: elongated, chair height (taller), and flushes waste gone. Price is a factor.  Thoughts? Not looking to spend more than $150 if possible. Thank You in advance.

ToTo handsdown
(04-15-2019, 07:03 PM)CHARLIEP Wrote: ToTo handsdown

Yeah the Drake is quite good. $250 for an elongated bowl version with Toto seat (which is very good) delivered from wayfair is not a bad price. They are also available in left or right handed flush levers which is rare. 

But since price is an issue I like the Sams club one as it's basically a Toto copy but a dual flush version which I would personally stick with a single lever style instead.