Cutting down an interior door
Well done..........
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-22-2021, 02:11 PM)StephenShort Wrote: That's a great project right there! Looking amazing! I am so jealous of people who have the space of creating such things. I am not living in a house, so it's pretty hard to do anything related to woodworking. I've changed a door frame, but that's it. I've spoken with my wife about this, but she says that we don't need a house since we don't have any kids. I would love to have space where I could work in peace. Now, I have to ask my friends to let me use their garage or anything else in order to work and I hate it. Maybe one day we will move into a house

Stephen, don't give up.  If you really want to do woodworking there is always a way.  Hand tools in a spare bedroom or carving in your lap.  You can build a lot of hand tool skill without needing all that many resources or space.  

John
(03-22-2021, 02:11 PM)StephenShort Wrote: That's a great project right there! Looking amazing! I am so jealous of people who have the space of creating such things. I am not living in a house, so it's pretty hard to do anything related to woodworking. I've changed a door frame, but that's it. I've spoken with my wife about this, but she says that we don't need a house since we don't have any kids. I would love to have space where I could work in peace. Now, I have to ask my friends to let me use their garage or anything else in order to work and I hate it. Maybe one day we will move into a house

You can always rent space in a 24/7 storage facility.
I did it for a while when I was in a condo.
Or, see if there’s a maker’s space near you.
Build her a few useful things and she’ll become a supporter
Winkgrin
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(02-15-2022, 03:21 AM)traysmell Wrote: Interior doors are a very interesting option. I've never carved them myself before, but I helped my dad, who had a great machine and many wood carving tools in the garage. I have always been interested in this, and recently we decided to replicate a door from the '30s that we saw at LINK DELETED We got it a couple of weeks later with great carved wood all over the door. We installed it in my room. My dad said that's exactly what I deserved.

SPAMMER DISPATCHED
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]