Where does the positive pressure begin on a Dust Collector?
(04-14-2019, 08:09 AM)Mike in kc Wrote: I agree.    This places all the shop ducting in negative pressure, so there is no "blow out" from the seams.   This arrangement also keeps all the big pieces out of your blower which could cause some real damage.   Note the BIG SCREEN in your blower, designed to "prevent" same. 

A Cyclone is easy to build should you be so inclined, and, the total cost is less than about 50 bucks, since you already have the blower.   Wood Magazine had an article maybe 15+ years ago for making a cyclone, which I built.   I also welded up the blower impeller and built the blower housing.  It's been fifteen years since I built it and its proven to be one of the most useful projects I ever did.

[Image: DustCycloneBlowrFltr-L.jpg]

Looks to be an upside down moonshine still made out of steel instead of copper. Is that how you get your mineral spirits?
WoodTinker
It does kind of have THAT look, but, as for whether or not its a source for "ever clear" I decline to comment.
Winkgrin