Out side window sill
This way?
Just an update on this project. I finally got to work on the rotted window sill. I wound up buying a premade sill. I was able to take inside stool off with the skirt under it. So now I cut the sill in half and was able to lift each section up and pry out. It was stapled from the side so I had to nip those staples. I carefully measure all my cuts for the ears and getting ready to slide in when I find the sill is thicker than the one that was in there. So now I have to plane it down and sand it and mill the drip notch and siding notch. Now I have to reprime it so that held things up as I waited for primer to dry to get a couple coats on. Later in afternoon I was able to glue it in with liquid nails and fit great. Had to work on the trim the next day. Found out the trim was nailed to the frame of the window so had to work each piece separately instead of taking all off at once. Did not want window to fall in.  Wound up using stainless screws to put moldings back, making sure to screw them into frame as well as house. Put some caulk where needed and now need to get some paint on it. All in all it was not too bad of a job. Should be good for another 30 years.
John T.