free books
I have a couple of free books you pay for shipping.  I was planning of putting them in a flat rate box ($14?).   If you know of a cheaper way to get it to you or local pickup - Im in Michigan.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good on you. That's very generous
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(04-13-2019, 07:29 PM)deeno Wrote: I have a couple of free books you pay for shipping.  I was planning of putting them in a flat rate box ($14?).   If you know of a cheaper way to get it to you or local pickup - Im in Michigan.

All, looks like there is no interest.   Taking this off the table as I will be dropping off a bunch of items to the local goodwill and include these books.  Thanks.
If I could encourage you to donate them to your local VA.  That is what I do with triplicate magazines and dup books.

I can not afford the postage or I would get them and take them to my VA.  I already have two of the books.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-15-2019, 11:41 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: If I could encourage you to donate them to your local VA.  That is what I do with triplicate magazines and dup books.

I can not afford the postage or I would get them and take them to my VA.  I already have two of the books.

Arlin

How can I find local VA organizations?
Specially who has wood working?

I have some items I can donate
(04-15-2019, 10:02 AM)deeno Wrote: All, looks like there is no interest.   Taking this off the table as I will be dropping off a bunch of items to the local goodwill and include these books.  Thanks.

These are books, you can ship USPS  media mail, which will be about $ 6.00
It is based on weight and size.
(04-15-2019, 03:59 PM)Jack01 Wrote: Arlin

How can I find local VA organizations?
Specially who has wood working?

I have some items I can donate

Jack

That is pretty easy for you in Denver since it has several Air Force Bases and a Army Fort Carson.  Just look in the phone book under county and go to the "V".  There is also Ft Simmons hospital which is for military to.

Denver is where I Joined the military and grew up in Evergreen. 
Yes
Yes
Yes   Loved growing up in the mountains.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'd love the sculpture book if it's available. Will gladly pay the media mail rate!