Entry way bench/shoe rack buid along(in progress)
  Re: Entry way bench/shoe rack buid along(in progress) by mongo (I have a project und...)
stay between the lines-

Attached Files Image(s)

Re: Entry way bench/shoe rack buid along(in progress) by mongo (I have a project und...)
you can saw and chop

Attached Files Image(s)

or saw and cheat.....

Attached Files Image(s)

either way a chisel or 6 to finish the proces

Attached Files Image(s)

bevel the back of the half blind and use soft pencil to find the binding spots

Attached Files Image(s)

Work it a little more and then it goes together.

I did better the first time. I messed up transferring a line on the far left of tail. Fortunately it's going to be hidden in the back against the cabinet

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks great.
I'll be watching.
Ag
a tailed creature stopped by and put some floating tenons in my bench

Attached Files Image(s)

The I did layout for the rebates to accept the back panels and floor panels. The majority was removed with a dado stack.

Attached Files Image(s)

Then I deepend the layout lines first with a knife and then a chisel. Then chop and pair.

Tapping with the smaller mallet so I am less likely to blow out

Attached Files Image(s)