Lee Valley
(05-01-2019, 05:55 AM)AUswimKC Wrote: Can we just close this thread? It ran its course a week ago.

Agreed! We all seem to be reading the OP's post differently. Some of the younger rascals here should have been alive when you had to MAIL an order form, along with a check or money order, and wait multiple weeks for your order.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(05-01-2019, 05:55 AM)AUswimKC Wrote: Can we just close this thread? It ran its course a week ago.

Only if you paid your $6...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(05-01-2019, 03:31 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Only if you paid your $6...

When did the dues go up?
Raised

Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Dues are automatically deducted from your account here.
Rob and crew always dealt me a fair deal.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-01-2019, 04:20 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Rob and crew always dealt me a fair deal.

They always sucked money out of my pocket..... and, I really try to hang on to it.