Dimable LED under cabinet lighting.
(04-24-2019, 06:58 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Just want to be clear(er).

I'd really prefer to flip a wall switch and have the lights turn on at the same intensity as they were before I turned them off. Not looking to reach under a cabinet and press a hidden button or have to use a phone app or a remote.

You can mount the switch on a wall plate as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-Lightify...3809&psc=1

Wife wanted ours hidden, and yes they come back to the same intensity and color you had it previously set to.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who can read binary code and those who can't.

"To be against hunting, fishing and trapping you have to be spiritually stupid." Ted Nugent
(04-23-2019, 11:12 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I am being lazy yet I have to ask would these be an easy conversion from fluorescent under cabs to these?  I have lighting on three walls set up on 2 three way switches.  I keep looking at the LED set ups but not sure what I would do with a transformer.  I have 110 wires coming out of the walls into the fixtures currently

I am in the same boat, have original 110v halogen fixtures (both under and over) with some starting to fail. Would like a LED replacement that I can use the std wiring and switch for.
(04-24-2019, 06:58 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Just want to be clear(er).

I'd really prefer to flip a wall switch and have the lights turn on at the same intensity as they were before I turned them off. Not looking to reach under a cabinet and press a hidden button or have to use a phone app or a remote.

Just finished up our remodel , used KNOOK LED Lighting by RAB beneath each cabinet. We have 7 in total all wired together working off of a single dimmer switch. Each unit also has an integrated switch that allows you to turn off independent of the remaining fixtures. Light level can be set very low which provides nice soft lighting.

Attached Files Image(s)

“Political correctness is a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.”

Ours are on a wall switch, which has an on/off in addition to a slider for dimming.
Works just fine controlling three under cabinet LED fixtures.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me