3 Matsumura WS Mortise Chisels
I have 3 Matsumura white steel mortise chisels for sale; nearly new condition, sharp and ready to go.

The widths are:    3.6mm       6.4mm        9.2mm
                           .142in         .250in         .362in
                           ~1/8in         1/4in         ~3/8in

Lengths are approximately 8.5 inches

Asking $210 plus shipping from 04942  (the box is only 18oz, so it won't be much)

I don't know what went wrong with the image links, but click here to see the group:  chisel pics

[Image: i-BHkbGxJ]

[Image: i-gCf792h]

[Image: i-57pR6sP]

[Image: i-rQ3xFJG]

[Image: i-wjD6kb2]
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
(04-23-2019, 01:22 PM)Cliff Ober Wrote: I have 3 Matsumura white steel mortise chisels for sale; nearly new condition, sharp and ready to go.

The widths are:    3.6mm       6.4mm        9.2mm
                           .142in         .250in         .362in
                           ~1/8in         1/4in         ~3/8in

Lengths are approximately 8.5 inches

Asking $210 plus shipping from 04942  (the box is only 18oz, so it won't be much)

I don't know what went wrong with the image links, but click here to see the group:  chisel pics

Nice chisels.  Here's the first one as a teaser:
[Image: i-BHkbGxJ-L.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-23-2019, 01:58 PM)Admiral Wrote: Nice chisels.  Here's the first one as a teaser:
[Image: i-BHkbGxJ-L.jpg]

Thanks Rich, I appreciate the help!

They are nice chisels, I just happened to gravitate more to the western style...
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
(04-23-2019, 01:22 PM)Cliff Ober Wrote: I don't know what went wrong with the image links, but click here to see the group:  chisel pics

I am having random picture posting issues as well.
Bump before the auction site gets them...
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!