Easter swap
Rodney and I both decided to do the Easter Egg swap and he way out did me.

Not only an egg but a mini bird house and my favorite wood of all time Big leaf maple burl and two cone shaped candied malted eggs which are my favorite besides brownies.   It had taken me 4 hours to eat both and I even paced myself. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I will take a pic of the burl later today but here is what Rodney made.

[attachment=18059]

[attachment=18058]

Yah he way out paced me and like I told him it is my first mini bird house and now I need to make them.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin.  Mine should be showing up soon. 
I can't wait to get it.  I always enjoy seeing at other woodworker's work.  Owning it is even better.
Big Grin
These swaps really started something with me.  I've made a bunch of stuff since the Christmas swap. 
If I can get enough put together I might try a couple small craft shows this fall.
My egg from Arlin showed up today.  I think maybe Arlin didn't give himself enough credit.  It's beautiful!
Thanks Arlin!
Shown with some of my wife's antique Easter eggs:
[attachment=18097]

Attached Files Image(s)