Stanley 45 w/ Box, 18 Cutters, Pocket Catalog, Portland OR $140 Shipped
Hey Everyone, I am new to this forum. My name is Jon. I live in Portland Oregon. I am a woodworker and part time tool dealer. I recently had to move shops and am now in the process of getting rid of some inventory that I no longer really have room for.

Here for sale is a Stanley 45 Combination plane with original box, set of 18 cutters, and pocket catalog. The Plane is missing depth stop locking screw and the cross grain nicker blade. It is also missing the upper set of rods. There is some overall rust on the plane as well. The box is missing the lid and has wear. The cutters have a bit of rust and pitting. Last photo are two parts that might not belong to this plane. Not entirely sure.

I was thinking $140 shipped to the US. Shipping will include tracking. I can also meet anyone in person at my shop in Portland, OR to sell this. I accept Paypal.

Also, As I am new here, and wish to make a good impression, if I have violated rules here please let me know. If anyone is interested as well, you can check out what I am up to on Instagram @jonjoffe.

[Image: ptmhLp.jpg][Image: Ovm3u4.jpg][Image: 3evCqE.jpg][Image: dDbOnR.jpg][Image: enPMj2.jpg][Image: t14u7P.jpg][Image: IK6OyK.jpg][Image: oRaDcV.jpg][Image: GLTlix.jpg]
(04-25-2019, 10:38 AM)jonjoffe Wrote: Hey Everyone, I am new to this forum. My name is Jon. I live in Portland Oregon. I am a woodworker and part time tool dealer. I recently had to move shops and am now in the process of getting rid of some inventory that I no longer really have room for.

Here for sale is a Stanley 45 Combination plane with original box, set of 18 cutters, and pocket catalog. The Plane is missing depth stop locking screw and the cross grain nicker blade. It is also missing the upper set of rods. There is some overall rust on the plane as well. The box is missing the lid and has wear. The cutters have a bit of rust and pitting. Last photo are two parts that might not belong to this plane. Not entirely sure.

I was thinking $140 shipped to the US. Shipping will include tracking. I can also meet anyone in person at my shop in Portland, OR to sell this. I accept Paypal.

Also, As I am new here, and wish to make a good impression, if I have violated rules here please let me know. If anyone is interested as well, you can check out what I am up to on Instagram @jonjoffe.

[Image: ptmhLp.jpg][Image: Ovm3u4.jpg][Image: 3evCqE.jpg][Image: dDbOnR.jpg][Image: enPMj2.jpg][Image: t14u7P.jpg][Image: IK6OyK.jpg][Image: oRaDcV.jpg][Image: GLTlix.jpg]

Welcome to WoodNet.  Great group to associate with.
(04-25-2019, 11:42 AM)professore Wrote: Welcome to WoodNet.  Great group to associate with.

Thank you for the kind welcome! I look forward to getting more involved here.
1st...welcome to the forum!

FYI the left item in the last photo is for that plane. It is sometimes calling a splitter blade

-Brian
Quality pictures.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11