Routers
(04-29-2019, 10:08 AM)Bill Wilson Wrote: I would never stand in judgement of someone for having "too many" routers.  Many of us have "too many" of some tool or another.  If you can justify their place in your shop, even if it's just to say that you like the way they look, all lined up in a row, then far-be-it for me to be critical.

What he said.  And don't get the Hand Tool guys started on chisels nor hand planes. 
Uhoh 
Laugh
My  shop "sports" four routers:

USA made PC 7518 (router table mounted), PC 690, and PC 3101 laminate trimmer.

DeWalt 621 plunge.
1 7518 in the table
4 690's
1 310
1 499

All Porter-Cable

I've got a Dremel, too....
Winkgrin

Really don't know that I need any more...
Wink

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
7 routers:
PC 690/893PK
DW 618PK/621/625
Mil 5625-20
Bosch Colt PR20
3 full size and one palm router.
Another palm router coming this Saturday
At one time I had a lot more 690 types.  In the 1980s I dropped a 690 and broke the base.  I did a lot of flea markets at the time so I would by a broken 690 just to get the base.  I ended up repairing every one I got.  Never did get an actual burned out 690, but I did learn a lot about repairing them.  I've added at least two since these photos were taken, one another 690 and a 537.  I haven't gone to the store to buy a new one in at least 20 years.

..as they say, no pictures, didn't happen.

Are you my wife? I asked because the answer may be different if she asks.
(04-30-2019, 09:09 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Are you my wife?  I asked because the answer may be different if she asks.

Laugh
Laugh
Had 24. I've sold one with a table, plus gave one away.
So down to 22.
4 of those are in (2) dual tables. I also have one in a single table.

All are Porter Cable routers.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Over 20 last time I counted. Some are never used and I’ve tried to sell them off, but I don’t try very hard because I might just need it on the next project...