Using a large rocking chair on a ceramic tile floor?
I have builder grade ceramic tile in my sun room.  The grout line is significantly lower than the tiles.  Rocking on that is annoying.  I think a small area rug over a piece of 3/16" masonite would make a decent rocking surface.  Cut the masonite about 4" smaller in each direction so that it does not show under the rug.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(04-27-2021, 07:52 AM)Cooler Wrote: I have builder grade ceramic tile in my sun room.  The grout line is significantly lower than the tiles.  Rocking on that is annoying.  I think a small area rug over a piece of 3/16" masonite would make a decent rocking surface.  Cut the masonite about 4" smaller in each direction so that it does not show under the rug.

Basically, that's what I did. Instead of masonite, I used a slightly flexible piece of plastic I found at
a discount store. I don't even know what it's called, but it works.

BTW, this thread is 2 years old....awakened by a spammer.

Thanks!
Fred
Why do the spammers bother?  Do they think this is a productive way to increase their business?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.