Map of WoodNet members
Exclamation 
I set this up some years ago.  Not sure if it is current nor do I think some of the newer members are aware it is on line. Any one can sign in.

WoodNet member map
That was cool then, and still cool now.  
Cool

I look forward to removing my pin from Illinois.
Crazy
I had forgotten about this!
(05-07-2019, 10:55 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: I set this up some years ago.  Not sure if it is current nor do I think some of the newer members are aware it is on line. Any one can sign in.

WoodNet member map

Very cool. I have only been around for a couple of yrs, so I added my pin.
Needs to be a sticky -- when I could use it I've forgotten how to find it.
Laugh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(05-08-2019, 10:14 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Needs to be a sticky -- when I could use it I've forgotten how to find it.
Laugh

Yes
I need to edit mine, now to figure out how to do it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-08-2019, 11:17 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I need to edit mine, now to figure out how to do it.

Me too
Peter

My "day job"
I'm on it already!! Cool!!
earl
I need to edit too. I realize that I have my real name instead of my WN handle. Doesn't do much good for someone coming to Duluth if they can't look me up on the forum here. If someone figures out how to edit please post here for the rest of us. Thanks.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/