Lion Miter trimmer $25, not mine (Dayton, O)
This strikes me as a real steal. If someone is interested. They have a small following, but I thought it might be of interest.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-10-2019, 05:40 AM)fredhargis Wrote: This strikes me as a real steal. If someone is interested. They have a small following, but I thought it might be of interest.

Ive always wanted one - if it was close I'd be on it in a heartbeat
I'm close enough but I have a Dosch, so need for this one. But they usually show up at $100+...and I'm not one to buy and flip so I thought someone here might be interested.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Wow. Great price....................
Great price for a great tool! The red label indicates later model. I wouldn't think of letting mine go (has drawn blood, but not mine). When I first got mine (decade ago), I "scary sharpened" the blades, whick was scary itself. The blades have top quality steel in 'em!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
This item is no longer available. I know becasue I bought it! I don't really have a need for it, but at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for posting it!
You're quite welcome, glad a 'netter got it.
Very cool networking Fred........
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis