Griz 6x89 Oscillating Edge Sander Sacramento, CA F/S
Hi folks! I have a couple-year-old Grizzly 6 x 89 Oscillating Edge Sander for sale. It has only been run for initial setup and that's it. Other than that, it's new. It works beautifully and runs real smooth. When I bought it, I was hoping to have the space for it, but I realize now that I don't. I can't ship, so I'm hoping someone in my area will want this very useful machine. It does not include the mobile base. $900 firm! 
[Image: 1cfa8e47-c80d-4616-95aa-af5e194f99dd-ori...fit=bounds][Image: 9ba5f194-7356-4ef5-ba23-c9ad29f1d051-ori...fit=bounds][Image: 5a353f91-000e-487d-8a32-5b37c9f2c7d0-ori...fit=bounds]
If you were about 2200 miles closer, this would be in my shop right now. I might be sleeping right next to it for a while, but it'd be in a new, loving home.

bump for what appears to be a great deal.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Dangit. You're killin me!  Too far.  
Crazy
(05-14-2019, 12:29 AM)Cian Wrote: Dangit. You're killin me!  Too far.  
Crazy

How ironic. I was looking for just that sander.
BontzSawWorks.net
Really wish I didn't have to sell it, but my space is so tight, it's too much trouble for me to break out and use.  I don't want it to sit unused, so I figured, why not make it a deal for someone else to actually use.  Hope someone can make my loss, their gain.
(05-14-2019, 10:19 AM)darita Wrote: I don't want it to sit unused, so I figured, why not make it a deal for someone else to actually use. 

Kudos to you.  I would've jumped on it if you were closer.
We have been wanting that one for about 5 years now.  Will have to wait for a while longer tho.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Too bad someone doesn't know someone coming this way.