New Observation Hive is up - now comes the learning
  Re: RE: New Observation Hive is up - now comes the learning by paulmon ([quote='stav' pid='7...)
(05-14-2019, 08:45 PM)paulmon Wrote: You only have to convince the Queen. The rest just follow. She liked the price of the rent.

Very nice of you to share the building of this bee hive and its eventual habitation - thanks! You mentioned the Queen; did you already have her in captivity (not a bee person Smile ).

Doug
  Re: New Observation Hive is up - now comes the learning by paulmon ([color=#444444][size...)
Very nice build and I think I would be watching them constantly just to see the inner workings of a bee hive.  Yes
  Re: New Observation Hive is up - now comes the learning by paulmon ([color=#444444][size...)
Very nice. Especially the Hummingbird. Smile
Saratoga, NY
The only time I really watch them, is when I'm mowing around our hives. Getting stung is not fun.
Steve

!

Very, very cool Paul!

Thanks for sharing that, it was a great video!
Ralph Bagnall
http://www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on Amazon Prime!
  Re: RE: New Observation Hive is up - now comes the learning by handi (Very, very cool Paul...)
(05-29-2019, 05:56 PM)handi Wrote: Very, very cool Paul!

Thanks for sharing that, it was a great video!

+1 Yes
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be
issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the
traditions for generations of warriors past. [Cpl. Jeff Sornij, USMC;
in Navy Times, November 1994]

Jack Edgar, Sgt. USMC Korean War 51/52
Get off my lawn ! Upset