Plans for this side table?
Or something similar to it?

My wife has asked me if I can build this. Yes, I think I can, but I suck at designing things, so I'm not even going to try. I have no problem with purchasing plans, either print or digital.

Do any of you know of a set of plans that are similar to this one? I can modify as needed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(05-14-2019, 06:01 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Or something similar to it?

My wife has asked me if I can build this.  Yes, I think I can, but I suck at designing things, so I'm not even going to try.  I have no problem with purchasing plans, either print or digital.

Do any of you know of a set of plans that are similar to this one?  I can modify as needed.

I don't know of any plans but it wouldn't be difficult to make plans. If you don't find any and want to go that route, drop me a PM.
Thanks, Dave.

SWMBO just announced she'll probably buy them, so I might be off the hook.
Semper fi,
Brad

We had one of that style and construction. Pretty wood but it was always falling apart. If you look, there are very limited contact points for cross connections. Most are a screw. Ours lacked a drawer, which will elevate the fragility. I think your wife spared you a lot of swearing. And, failure.
(05-15-2019, 11:40 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Thanks, Dave.

SWMBO just announced she'll probably buy them, so I might be off the hook.

That might be a good thing. If she changes her mind...