Shaker Humidor Console
Although the Shakers were tobacco users, I don't believe they were cigar smokers. But if they were, I bet we might see a piece like this at one of the Shaker villages back in the day. Cherry/spanish cedar/ebony. OSMO Polyx hard wax oil finish. Hand cut DTs and M&Ts.

Only one image shows so what I see is a nice looking hall table. Yours?
Ha: thanks for the feedback. I can see them fine on my Apple laptop, but can only see the first pic on my iphone???
All pics are viewable on SMC right now: I will see if I can straighten this out over here on woodnet. Thanks again!

(05-19-2019, 12:40 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Only one image shows so what I see is a nice looking hall table. Yours?
Re-sized pics so they should be viewable now.
All show for me now.  Well executed!
~ Chris
(05-19-2019, 01:59 PM)cwarner Wrote: All show for me now.  Well executed!

Nicer, still!

So, did you steal a violin adjuster peg for the drawer knob? Cool idea.
Chris/HBMCC: Thanks

Only piano and guitar players in my household so I had to buy the tuning pegs: they are for violas, which are apparently a little larger than violin tuning pegs.
Very well done and designed!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I love it. That wood looks fantastic as well as the design. How many sticks will it hold?
Very well executed. Is the gap between the drawer front and the drawer intentional? If so, why? Also, given it's a humidor, how are you maintaining the RH in the drawer?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill