Laguana Driftmsaster Bandsaw Fence
The best bandsaw fence ever and in excellent condition. I have it mounted on my Minimax 16, but it can be mounted on almost any bandsaw. Comes with all the original parts and the manual. Also included is a second fence that has a few dings but is perfect if you want to create a high resaw fence or other special jig.

Happy to answer questions to the best of my ability. Leave a name and phone number if you are leaving a message or I will assume you are one more spammer. Price is $245. Located in Philadelphia. Pick up prefered, but will ship at buyers expense.
If you like woodworking, you will love this fence. 

[Image: 47120140434_b8fce5e435_q.jpg]" />  [Image: 46993410655_d274a5203b_q.jpg]" />
Are you replacing it with something else?
No, I can't imagine a better fence. It has been a great tool for me, but I am doing less woodworking lately so I am downsizing my shop and investing more time (and money) in motorcycles.

[Image: 47858377032_bdee8edbe0_q.jpg]" />
I'll take it.  PM sent

Lonnie
Dang, Lonnie...you didn't even give the rest of us time to think about it!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-23-2019, 05:19 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Dang, Lonnie...you didn't even give the rest of us time to think about it!

Sorry Fred!  I've been wanting one for a long time.  When I saw the post I couldn't type fast enough.  I was afraid someone would beat me to it.

I talked with Ron today and he's a super nice guy.  I worked on motorcycles for a long time out of high school so it was fun reminiscing with him.  He's got a nice older BMW.  They are sweet rides and I know he'll enjoy his time riding.

Lonnie
Sold to Lonnie.
Packed and shipping tomorrow.
Happy to see it go to a fellow woodworker/motorcycle guy - great combo if only I could find more time.
Ron
(05-23-2019, 03:24 PM)ron kanter Wrote: Sold to Lonnie.
Packed and shipping tomorrow.
Happy to see it go to a fellow woodworker/motorcycle guy - great combo if only I could find more time.
Ron

Ron,
Congrats on the sale.  I sent you a PM regarding your method of installing that fence on your saw.  When you get the chance, could you look at my email?

Mahalo,
Earl
(05-25-2019, 08:09 AM)thomaskila Wrote: Ron,
Congrats on the sale.  I sent you a PM regarding your method of installing that fence on your saw.  When you get the chance, could you look at my email?

Mahalo,
Earl

http://myplace.frontier.com/~unix888/lag...inalfence/

I made this site a long time ago. Maybe it might help folks. Mine was on a minimax 20.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(05-28-2019, 09:52 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: http://myplace.frontier.com/~unix888/lag...inalfence/

I made this site a long time ago. Maybe it might help folks. Mine was on a minimax 20.

Thank you for making that tutorial post.  I'm going to use it on my install.

Mahalo!
Earl