Reduced again: Delta 43-431X Shaper on mobile base. Central IL
Original owner of this Delta 43-431X heavy duty shaper with Delta mobile base. Made in the USA. Two speed, 3/4" reversing spindle with 3hp single phase motor. It's a beauty and in like-new condition. Used in a hobby shop (not production) and has less than 5 hours total use. Located in Peoria, IL.

$1350

Now priced @ $1150 if anyone has any interest.

New price @ $1100

(05-24-2019, 10:01 AM)Beautiful Machine Bump for a great seller! gov.cheese Wrote: Original owner of this Delta 43-431X heavy duty shaper with Delta mobile base. Made in the USA. Two speed, 3/4" reversing spindle with 3hp single phase motor. It's a beauty and in like-new condition. Used in a hobby shop (not production) and has less than 5 hours total use. Located in Peoria, IL.

$1350

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Bump for new price
Any interest at $1100?
Very good price on a nice machine. I have an older, non-X5 model of that shaper with the same fence and I'm very pleased with it. The fence in particular is outstanding, highly adjustable and has a nice guard system.
(06-12-2019, 12:40 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: Very good price on a nice machine. I have an older, non-X5 model of that shaper with the same fence and I'm very pleased with it. The fence in particular is outstanding, highly adjustable and has a nice guard system.

You know, you're killing me. right?
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
(06-12-2019, 04:32 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: You know, you're killing me. right?
Smile

Heh. It only hurts for a while!
I already have a shaper, they're great to have.  One suggestion (not knowing this machine) is even if you don't have extra spindles, if it will take 1/2" or 1" or larger spindles IMO it would be worth the posting that info also.

I don't know current prices, but that seems reasonable for the condition though I bought mine about 15-20 yrs ago.  Big thing will be the cost of getting or shipping it added onto the price.
(06-13-2019, 07:56 PM)hcbph Wrote: I already have a shaper, they're great to have.  One suggestion (not knowing this machine) is even if you don't have extra spindles, if it will take 1/2" or 1" or larger spindles IMO it would be worth the posting that info also.

I don't know current prices, but that seems reasonable for the condition though I bought mine about 15-20 yrs ago.  Big thing will be the cost of getting or shipping it added onto the price.

That is indeed a decent price for that shaper. I have the very same one in my shop. ( wish I had two, but no space ). They will take a 1.25", 1" as well as 1/2" and router adapter if you can find them.
BontzSawWorks.net
Hi this is Rob my shop # 1 714 282 1856 west coast time call me to see if we make a deal