New to me work bench
I found myself one heck of a deal today. A guy was selling a workbench on FB for his boss. I had thought he had left a zero off the price when I seen it but messaged him anyway. 8” long by 3’ wide and 3” thick maple work bench with a record face vise and a tail vice and almost 20 built in drawers. All for $200 bucks. I also picked up the old green Tormek and a slow speed grinder with the wolverine jigs for $40 each. The bench needs some love and care and has a few design flaws but all are fixable in my opinion.
Doesn't this qualify for the suck award? It should!
Pictures - gotta see some pictures 
Big Grin
I would love to but my photo bucket is locked up.
Absolutely MUST see pictures! This could be a "you suck" of a life time but gotta have a few pictures. I love my old green Tormek, all the new jigs work on the old machine.
If someone wants to host the picture I would send it to them.
Woodnet will host the picture. Just reduce the size a bit and attach it to your post using the attachments part of the posting. It’s pretty easy.
Well I tried before and I thought it was way to big but I stand corrected, thank you it has been a while since I have posted here.

Attached Files Image(s)

The drawers were just put in there and not space out correctly hence the funny look.
You Suck! [You Suck]