Kreg Adaptive Cutting System compatibilityu
We had a thread about this a long time ago.. I guess it expired.
Kreg has its own tracksaw which comes with a pretty cool table.
People were wondering about compatiblity with other track saws.
From this site:

"We have tested this table with Festool, Makita and Triton guide rails. The rails will mount to the brackets on the table using the T-slot on the bottom of the rail. Please note that you will need a minimum guide rail length of 62" for mounting on the long side of the table, or 32" for the short side of the table."

https://www.toolnut.com/kreg-acs1000-ada...e-kit.html

A picture of the table is on the link.. they sell just the top if you want to make your own base..

I don't own this, just thinking about buying it.
It looks like a pretty great system. I just can’t get past the price of it. Maybe if I saw it in person...
(06-01-2019, 07:14 AM)stav Wrote: It looks like a pretty great system. I just can’t get past the price of it. Maybe if I saw it in person...

Yea, I looked long and hard at one at a local woodcraft. If I had enough space in my workshop to use it, I might have bought it.. But a bit pricey for something to have in the garage and just bring out occasionally to break down plywood.  Will probably stick with sawhorses
Smile
Maybe you could build your own top.  It doesn't look excessively complex.