Good vendor for Bandsaw blades
Just wanted to put in a shout out for Woodcraft bands inc.
I have been buying bandsaw blades from them since 2011. They are a topnotch operation but old school. Doesn't advertise/no web presence.

But the blades and welds are fantastic and prices are great. Just placed an order for some blades and he still charged me what I paid back in 2011 for some 1/2: 3TPI.

Give them a try.

If u have other good sources - pls feel free to post.
The Apple wont fall;
Let's go and shake the tree.
+1, been buying my blades from them for years and have always be happy with both the pricing and the service. They do have some type of web presence, http://woodcraftbands.com/ , however I'm not sure if their pricing that is shown is current.
I buy mine from Lee Valley,the brand they sell are Timberwolf.I like them just fine.Some people don't like them,I don't have a problem with them.1/2",3 TPI

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I like Bandsawbladesdirect.com

John
+2 for Woodcraft bands inc.
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Suffolk Machinery(the Timberwolf folks).
(06-03-2019, 12:50 PM)nocrapman Wrote: Just wanted to put in a shout out for Woodcraft bands inc.
I have been buying bandsaw blades from them since 2011. They are a topnotch operation but old school. Doesn't advertise/no web presence.

But the blades and welds are fantastic and prices are great. Just placed an order for some blades and he still charged me what I paid back in 2011 for some 1/2: 3TPI.

Give them a try.

If u have other good sources - pls feel free to post.

Laguna - they sell their resaw king - love it

Lennox Trimasters bought wherever you can get them. https://www.bandsawbladesdirect.com/leno...saw-blades

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.