Tuesday Blue Light Special..Little panel saw
Thumbs Up 
This is an old one...It has very small {~ size six } flush slotted head screws.The smaller screws preceded the larger slotted head screws seen in newer vintage saws  { according to the late Phil Baker who was the saw's previous caretaker}..I bought this little saw from Phil about 18yrs ago. Dated to around 1860..It still has the nib, and the tooth line measures ~18"..Has a warranted Superior label screw with the American Eagle clutching arrows in one claw and an olive branch in the other. No etch is visible { to me anyway } so the maker is unknown... It is six PPI crosscut. The handle appears to be oak and is in remarkably good condition for it's age. The handle is small.{.for me it is a three finger saw }...much like the size of a little dovetail saw...Still very serviceable if you choose to put it to work....it is fairly sharp...Note...forgot to add that the blade is tapered..
  Yours for $60.00 plus $8.00 shipping..USA sale only...Paypal only..{sorry} Thanks for looking....
[Image: fullsizeoutput-652.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-650.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-658.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-656.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset