Mini Max 16 bandsaw
Looking for  an alternative thrust bearing for my Mini Max 16 bandsaw.  Has anyone found an alternative?
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(06-05-2019, 11:45 AM)Carheir Wrote: Looking for  an alternative thrust bearing for my Mini Max 16 bandsaw.  Has anyone found an alternative?

Measure OD and ID and hit up www.vxb.com . Its nothing special in the world of bearings.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(06-05-2019, 12:52 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Measure OD and ID and hit up www.vxb.com . Its nothing special in the world of bearings.

Mike are you familiar with how the thrust bearing looks on a MM?  It doesnt look like a regular bearing and it may not be a bearing at all.  I dont know.
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm not familiar with the one in your saw either, but looks like there are a number of options available.  As suggested, measure and compare: https://www.vxb.com/Thrust-Ball-Bearings...9IQAvD_BwE