bladeless fan
I have an 18" floor fan without a fan blade. The blade developed a crack and one day it disintegrated when it was turned on and got up to speed. Aside from that problem the fan is in great shape! The fan had a 25 year guarantee, unfortunately the manufacturing company
did not. Trying to find a replacement for the blade was not easy and prices for a blade that I could possibly use was 15 times the price I paid for the fan(fan was used).
Does anyone have an idea about a place or person where I might find a replacement blade?? The
fan is an 18" Patton high velocity floor fan.
Throw it out & buy a new one from Wally World for $25.
Don't ask me. I'm lost too.
A new one is $46.  Probably not worth the trouble to find a replacement blade, which needs to be matched to the motor anyway for power and speed.  Shaded-pole motors are a lot different than fixed speed induction motors.

https://www.amazon.com/Patton-PUF1810C-B...B004WT6ZFO
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Are you sure they're out of business?

https://www.pattonproducts.com/fans/patt...ml#start=2
I had one of those but mine had an aluminum blade. Has that stupid v shaped pipe for a base and always falls over. However it was the best fan I have ever had. Those older versions moved easily twice as much air as the new ones do. I have yet to find a suitable new replacement fan, hopefully I will find a used old one since the motor on mine crapped out.
In 1996 I worked for Lowes for a short time. The store was getting rid of returned items that the manufacturer wouldn't take back. They sold that stuff to employees for a song. So I bought that exact Patton fan.

It's a great fan. Yea, the stand is a little small.

I keep the fan on the floor of our covered boat. I turn it on when it rains to move air through the boat to control mildew. Great fan.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

a lot of fan blades will fit other machines. Might look around at some auctions.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy