New vase
Finally finished our bedroom furniture, spent the last few days prepping this for the lathe.  Always afraid when doing vertical lines that are lined up at glue up that when you start cutting, you discover the lines slowly drift off center.  Good news, they didn't!  Might round off the middle section a little more and possibly add some handles.  We'll see.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very impressive.  I have not yet achieved %95 alignment, %100 is a fantasy.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Very impressive!  I would enjoy seeing how you figure out the glue up to achieve the finished piece.  How do you layout the sections and what type of glue do you use?  Again, really nice work.

Lonnie
Very nicely done

Makes me think:
Genie

Winkgrin
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Added some detail to the vase, decided to add 2 more for a total of 6, as of now there's 4, then will add 2 handles.

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful. Dificult glue up. Looks like you nailed it.
Geez! Yet another technique for glue-ups. I've never seen anything like that, let alone considered doing it...

Quite impressive!
Yes 

Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(06-10-2019, 11:39 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Geez! Yet another technique for glue-ups. I've never seen anything like that, let alone considered doing it...

Quite impressive!
Yes 

Cool
Cool
We have some outstanding talent in this forum!!!!!!!!! This is an example of it!!!!!!
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Thx everyone!  Haven't work on it for a while, here's a shot with the handles being glued on.

Attached Files Image(s)