FYI Klingspoor
(06-16-2019, 04:38 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Good one Arlin, I would like to know what the Navy uses.

Tom

Navy???  What or who is the Navy??? 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

Are you talking about the boys who play in bath tubs.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Maybe Water like a badey??  Sp??
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(06-16-2019, 10:37 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I am saving the 40g and 60g for the Marines.  Us Air Force guys need 5000g and up.  Army they just do not know what TP means. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Only women use Charmin.
Smirk
Smirk

Would that be tooth paste Arlin? We just used what they gave us, it usually still had bark on it.
Laugh
(06-17-2019, 07:50 PM)Bob K Wrote: Would that be tooth paste Arlin? We just used what they gave us, it usually still had bark on it.
Laugh

Sorry Bob that was just your finger with a lot of dirt on it. 
Winkgrin
Uhoh
Uhoh
Winkgrin

I know you are retired Army with A lot of experience. 

By the way I so miss seeing you buddy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.