16" Italian ACM LT-16-HD Bandsaw
16" Italian ACM LT-16-HD Bandsaw. 

Asking $1600, this saw is in excellent condition. It cuts 15.5” to the left of the blade and resaws up to 13.25” high. Power is 3 hp, 220 volt single phase requiring a 20 amp breaker. 

It has Laguna’s excellent ceramic Euro guides with rack and pinion adjustment, blade tension gauge, balanced cast iron wheels and foot brake. The rack and pinion cast iron table has a miter gauge slot and tilts -5º to +45º. The saw sits on four locking, leveling casters. The high/low fence is adjustable for drift. It has great dust collection with a 5” port in the lower cabinet and a removable 3” port above the table. It will accept 145” blades from 1/8” to 1¼”, and includes new 1” and ½” Starrett bimetal blades plus multiple ¼”, 3/8” and ½” carbon steel blades.

This saw was imported by and is currently distributed by Laguna. New saws retail for $3750 plus freight and extras. Local pickup only in Tucson, AZ. It weighs about 430# and can be transported in a pickup truck.

Photos on Craig's List::  https://tucson.craigslist.org/tls/6911235705.html

Call me at 520-465-6420 with questions.
What is the price?

Doug
(06-13-2019, 11:49 PM)Tapper Wrote: What is the price?

Doug

Doug,
Thanks for being more awake than I. I've edited the ad with price and a link to photos.
(06-14-2019, 05:57 PM)Maple Leaf Wrote: Doug,
Thanks for being more awake than I. I've edited the ad with price and a link to photos.

You're welcome - good luck with the sale! (link not working for me).

Doug
(06-16-2019, 10:40 AM)Tapper Wrote: You're welcome - good luck with the sale! (link not working for me).

Doug

Try this one, nice saw....

https://tucson.craigslist.org/tls/6911235705.html
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(06-16-2019, 04:24 PM)Admiral Wrote: Try this one, nice saw....

https://tucson.craigslist.org/tls/6911235705.html

Thanks Rich - nice looking saw!

Bump for the OP. On larger items, sometimes it might be helpful if the reason for the sale is noted - just a suggestion.

Doug
(06-19-2019, 11:08 PM)Tapper Wrote: Thanks Rich - nice looking saw!

Bump for the OP. On larger items, sometimes it might be helpful if the reason for the sale is noted - just a suggestion.

Doug

This has been an excellent saw for most projects. I'm starting on some larger pieces, and I'll need a bigger saw.
(06-20-2019, 03:06 PM)Maple Leaf Wrote: This has been an excellent saw for most projects. I'm starting on some larger pieces, and I'll need a bigger saw.

Bump - makes sense and again, good luck with the sale! 
Yes

Doug
(06-20-2019, 03:06 PM)Maple Leaf Wrote: This has been an excellent saw for most projects. I'm starting on some larger pieces, and I'll need a bigger saw.

One more bump!

Doug