Looking for three head sander
Has anyone ever seen or used a sander like this? I read that it was a Craftsman sander that Bob Vila was selling on tv years ago. That’s about the only thing I've found on this thing. I looked online to find more info but nothing turned up. I would like to get one of these to try out.
(06-19-2019, 05:24 PM)gtrboy77 Wrote: Has anyone ever seen or used a sander like this? I read that it was a Craftsman sander that Bob Vila was selling on tv years ago. That’s about the only thing I've found on this thing. I looked online to find more info but nothing turned up. I would like to get one of these to try out.

Never saw or used one but a Google search says it's a Craftsman 3D sander. Apparently no longer made but I saw a couple on FleaBay. They seem quite proud of them as the couple I saw were being offered at close to a $100 for what was a $39 unit new.