Heads-Up: PEC Combination Squares (blem)
(06-29-2019, 04:56 PM)Admiral Wrote: Doubtful on the MF tape..... but it is a great site to visit regularly, to paraphrase what Forrest Gump said, its like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I didn't need to try MF after all. There are tons of replacement blades for my $1 tape measure. At $12, the new blade seems steep, but it's nothing compared to the suspenders I'll need to hold my pants up. That little guy is about three times the weight of a modern 16' "fat max".

The wife is not impressed by filet of soul happening in the dining room.
(06-25-2019, 12:42 AM)Cian Wrote: I dig PEC. I have few of their squares. It’s good stuff. It’s a steal at these prices.

I've bought a number of blem PEC tools from Epstein. On the smaller (4") squares, the tightening nut is smaller than the casting on the frame, making it very difficult to tighten or loosen. Otherwise I like them.
chris