HANDTOOLS: Blocks; Starrett; Dividers; Marples Gouge
(06-21-2019, 10:19 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: You must have some killer flea markets around you!

Ha ha, well, the northeast is more fertile ground for hunting than the south; I lived in NC for 6 years and hunted in NC and SC, and it was much harder.  But for every market visit where I find really good stuff, there are three visits when I get totally skunked; frankly, there's no killer markets, and then my friendly rust hunting competition makes it harder, we all know each other, so its cool.  Or the pricing is too high, or the tools just too rough for my tastes, or has damage.  So what I tend to post up for sale are the pick of the litter so to speak.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
9 1/4 Block plane is sold.  

All that is left is the solid leg dividers, the 103 Block and the 9 1/2 Block ....
(06-24-2019, 07:47 AM)Admiral Wrote: 9 1/4 Block plane is sold.  

All that is left is the solid leg dividers, the 103 Block and the 9 1/2 Block ....

9 1/2 is sold.  We are down to the 103 and dividers.