Rustic Cherry Hope Chest
Most excellent! I approve!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(06-25-2019, 06:53 PM)Bill Wilson Wrote: What are the approximate dimensions?

44"w x 19"d x 23"t

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
Yes 

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Great looking hope chest Dave!
I think we all appreciate how many things can go slightly wrong when making something like this. If your only re-do is the fancy schmancy rose bit I'd say you are way under par. Nice work all around.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(06-27-2019, 08:43 AM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: If your only re-do is the fancy schmancy rose.....

I didn't say that....
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I like the pitch pocket cherry.
Looks great!!!....
Fantastic job, Dave! Love the attention to detail, like the single board front. 
Yes

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(07-06-2019, 12:42 PM)packerguy® Wrote: ..... like the single board front. 

I was surprised when I realized that I had a board wide enough to do that! I just wish the entire length of the board had been that wide so I could do the ends, too, but....
Smirk

Thank guys!
Yes

I'll be taking it back to Colorado with me this week to deliver it. Like I said, I just hope she likes it...
Crazy 

Dave
Nicely done!  
For an old goat,  you do some beautiful work, Dave. 
Winkgrin

I bought enough of this cherry to do my wife's kitchen cabinets, and I haven't even started on them.  So you're way ahead of me.

Again..well done.
Arnie